If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Direct-hire Senior Analyst Opportunity with Great Company
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, evaluate and monitor test and learn strategies that help business to drive decisions throughout the customer lifecycle including account management, collections and re-acquisition.
- Collaborate with 3rd Party data partners to acquire and analyze data that drives risk and marketing strategies.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve offer strategies for current customers.
- Work with internal teams to execute omni-channel approach to reacquisition, inclusive of direct mail, email, SMS, social, etc.
- Provide analysis and insight on risk and reacquisition initiatives: strategy and campaign performance, channel contributions, attribution analysis, ROI, and performance against budget and forecast.
- Extract, cleanse, transform and prepare data from multiple, disparate sources for use in analysis, modeling and reporting.
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Mentor and share knowledge with more junior analysts.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 4 year degree (Computer Science, Math, or Business Degree preferred)
- 5+ years data analyst/modeling experience or 3+ years with Master’s Degree in Quantitative field
- Experience extracting and manipulating data using at least three of the following database technologies Microsoft SQL Server, Large SAS Datasets, Hadoop/Hive, Impala, Access, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Proven ability with at least one statistical package such as SAS, R, Python, SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) or similar applications.
- Proven experience working in fast-paced environment with ever-changing demands
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in financial services, risk management, or target marketing a plus
Required Skills, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors
- Motivation Skills – History of achieving aggressive goals and objectives, conveying sense of urgency while moving beyond challenges and obstacles.
- Thinking and Administrative Skills – Solid analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze trends and suggest solutions to challenges.
- Achieve Successful Results – Takes the initiative to get things done.
- Demonstrates Adaptability – Works effectively in the faces of stress, ambiguity, difficult situations and shifting priorities.
- Innovates – Challenges the status quo thinking to generate new ideas; takes open minded approach to situations.
- Communication Skills – Refined written and verbal communication skills. Ability to foster open communications, listen effectively and build strong partnership networks.
- Technological Competence – Knowledge of SAS and other risk management technology with the ability to leverage such tools to improve the organization’s decision making criteria.
The following breakdown summarizes the types and frequency of activities typically performed by employees in this position. It is not a guarantee of the actual distribution of activities to be performed.
tem % Activity Description
- 30% Portfolio Management Establish and maintain portfolio profitability targets. Monitor assigned portfolio to ensure performance is within threshold.
- 30% Deep Analytics Apply new/revolutionary approaches or technologies, to business challenges. Become the go to person for Deep Dive Analysis
- 20% Data Management Become the expert on third party data – know how to manipulate it, explore it for new opportunities, review new data providers for opportunities
- 20% Communicate Present findings, make strategy recommendations, implement tests, measure tests, report on test performance.