The software developer will be responsible for designing, implementing & maintaining the next generation of integration system(s) required for BenefitMall. The individual will be a senior member of an agile software development program helping to shape our integration environment by collaborating with key IT and business stakeholders. The individual will need to have expertise to implement & maintain a scalable modern integration system, connecting multiple internal and external systems on a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure.
- Lead and mentor groups of developers and provide technical guidance.
- Evaluate new technologies to impact line of business applications, performing test build outs to support any validations needed.
- Translate business requirements into an effective technical design in accordance with the company architecture and design.
- Analyze data quality issues and setup processes to improve underlying data.
- Design integration solutions including specifications, audit controls, exception and error-handling, security, retention, and recovery logic.
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the codebase is simple and well-documented.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Prepare project schedules for the development, enhancement, and maintenance efforts. Work with other development and testing teams to coordinate activities.
- Lead the scrum process and participate in all key ceremonies.
- Prepares and delivers presentations on design & development.
- Occasionally long, irregular hours and travel.
- Extended periods of sitting.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in information technology with at least three (3) years’ experience specifically in integration technologies using enterprise scale APIs.
- Experience in development using .Net, C#, SOA, ASP.NET.
- Experience with SQL, Azure Service Bus.
- Experience with Azure Integration Services/Logic Apps.
- Experience with Azure Cloud IAAS or PAAS.
- Experience with developing Terraforms & Arm templates.
- Experience with the latest Microsoft technologies, design patterns, unit testing, refactoring, Agile, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration principles.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, agile processes, and git repositories.
- Experience with Excel Programming and VBA is a plus.
- Knowledge or Experience with Integration platforms such as BizTalk, MuleSoft, Boomi is a plus.
- Experience with needs analysis, software evaluation and selection, customization, and implementation.
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large group settings.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical and business problems.
Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and have the ability to manage / change priorities.
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or please answer the questions below and attach your resume: