Direct-hire Project Manager, ERP Implementation in Grapevine, TX
Are you self-motivated and competitive? Are you an analytical problem solver who will roll up their sleeves to work with and for our team? Are you a professional communicator who uses facts to convey our message? Are you deadline driven and one who enjoys change and variety? Are you accurate, precise and thorough in your day-to-day execution of projects and tasks? If so, we want you to join our team as a Project Manager.
The Project Manager role at our client is responsible for managing multiple complex projects in accordance with strategic business initiatives, defined scope, time and costs requirements, quality, communications, risk and procurement management functions. The ideal candidate will be an experienced JD Edwards software implementation consultant with excellent communication skills. They will need to have the ability to provide technical analysis, make the appropriate recommendations, communicate thoroughly and execute timely for each project.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver solutions and technology initiatives;
- Measure and report on project financials and budget vs. actuals;
- Coordinate resources to accomplish project goals and deliverables;
- Independently manage the full project life cycle, from initiation to launch, crafting of requirements and specifications, defining project scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, managing tasks, allocating resources, preparing contingency plans, and troubleshooting;
- Incorporate project management best practices into templates, standards and processes;
- Regularly interface with senior stakeholders and business leads across the organization;
- Collaborate with other members of the implementation team to set and maintain project methodologies;
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required;
- 5 years of experience using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications from kickoff to go live;
- Experience in leading projects and managing expectations and outcomes;
- Knowledge of customer experience and process improvement;
- MS Project, Visio;
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments preferred;
- Knowledge and competency in the project schedule building process, including techniques for estimation, developing contingency and management reserve;
- Highly motivated individual and multitask oriented;
- Highly effective in-person, phone, and written communication skills;
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment while achieving personal production goals;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: