Contract Telecom Voice Services Opportunity in Addison, TX
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
– 5+ years industry experience in supporting voice services at enterprise level
– 5+ years experience with Nortel BCM voice platforms
– Experience troubleshooting phone system issues.
– Ability to manage and multi-task voice related telecom projects.
– Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
– Excellent communications skills / people skills
– Ability to create and manipulate Word and Excel documents
This contractor will perform the following:
– Update Sol’n tickets
– Work on LD codes, Password resets, updating station names
– Manage trouble tickets with Granite / Verizon / Mid-South
– Update BCM logins and documentation
– Assist with business cases and Audits
– Update calendar with all forecasted installs / break-fix cases
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to contract?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them. We pay a referral fee for any candidate that you refer that we place with a client.
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”