We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them.
Direct-hire Manager Networking & Communications Opportunity with a Great Company in Dallas, TX
Manager Networking & Communications
This position will report to the Director of Technical Services and Operations and will be responsible for the Networking and Communications team. Accountability includes but is not limited to; the on time delivery of projects, day to day operations, outage resolution, employee development and budget planning and tracking.
· Manage the day to day activities of the Network and Communications team. This includes performance appraisals, career development and mentoring team members
· Responsible for Network and VoIP architecture, Standards and Practices
· Responsible for Network Security (PCI)
· Responsible for managing budget for equipment and ongoing expenses for data circuits and etc.
· Negotiate and manage contracts with third party providers and vendors.
· Responsible for maintaining all network systems, applications, security and configurations.
· Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
· Creates and maintains disaster recovery plans.
· Responsible for evaluating and ensuring all upgrades, patches, and new applications and devices are deployed properly.
· Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years experience in the field or related area.
· Must have experience with both Juniper and Cisco devices.
· Advanced knowledge of firewalls, wireless devices, routing principals, and network architecture along with knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP)
· 3+ years in a leadership role.
· 3+ years managing capital and expense budgets
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”