Working with employees in Poland so good communication is important.
Will have to do coding challenge before any interviews. Will give candidates 2-3 days to do it. Straight through for a Sr 2-3 hours for the coding project
Interview will discuss the coding challenge and then one more interview.
This client company is a jobs marketplace platform for healthcare professionals. We are disrupting the traditional staffing agency model by delivering a gig-economy solution to the national healthcare worker shortage – and we’re winning! As a team of seasoned technologists and healthcare staffing experts, our work has resulted in 800%+ growth in the last 18 months and there is no end in sight. We are determined to dominate this emerging market by crafting thoughtful, value-add experiences across web, iOS and Android that empower both nurses and healthcare facility personnel.
About the work
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will focus on building and iterating on modular apps using Laravel and Vue.js for our providers and facilities. You will craft intuitive experiences that delight our users, while accounting for performance, reliability and maintainable code. You’ll work collaboratively with other engineers, designers and product managers in the US and abroad.
Who you are (Minimum qualifications)
- You are an Full Stack Engineer with 4+ years of experience working on production apps
- You have experience building and supporting multi-client REST APIs
- You are proficient with PHP and MySQL
- You have experience working with modern PHP frameworks, like Laravel
- You have an innate curiosity that leads to continuous learning and discovery
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback, in the interest of mentorship and self-improvement
Ideally you also (Preferred qualifications)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Have experience collaborating with offshore teams
- Have experience with Laravel and Vue.js
You will thrive working here because…
- Products are built to service and delight our users.
- Time will be made available to invest in your craft and personal development.
- Cutting edge technology is leveraged to build best in class products.
- Design is not an afterthought.
- Design and development happen in a global collaboration.
- Calculated risk-taking is applauded.
- Process exists only to enable progress.
Doesn’t hurt that we also offer….
- Modern work campus overlooking Lake Travis
- Semi-remote work environment
- Flexible work hours and arrangements
- Unlimited vacation
- Market competitive health/dental/vision
- 100% company paid life insurance
- 401k with dollar for dollar match up to 6%
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: