Direct-hire Remote Full Stack Microsoft Software Architect Opportunity in Dallas, TX
My name is Mike with ProVisionTech. Our Dallas, TX client is looking for a Direct-hire Remote Full Stack Microsoft Software Architect (NO C2C, NO H1Bs, Must have Green Card or US Citizenship). Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. We can pay $3000 referral fee for anyone you refer to us that is hired, works out and stays.
Our client is a high-growth SaaS company that combines social media, proprietary algorithmic stock and options alerts, news, and real-time charting to help users make informed trading decisions.
The platform is built primarily on Microsoft’s stack, hosted in a hybrid cloud and on-prem environment, provides data in real-time and has web- and mobile-based user interfaces.
The software simultaneously supports thousands of users and we have grown 400% since the beginning of the year. To meet rapidly growing demand and further enhance the technology to support 100s of thousands of users, we are hiring a Full Stack Microsoft Software Architect to work directly with our outsourced technology team.
Who We Are Looking For:
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial professional who is comfortable in all areas of a complex technical solution (from the server hosting the software, to the database, to the user front-end). You are passionate about tech and a quick learner. If you gravitate towards intellectually challenging problems, can quickly dive into problems, and take great pride seeing your solutions in action, then please apply.
Requires solid experience developing full-stack web-based and mobile solutions using the following tools:
- Required Experience
- 10 years of experience covering the entire software systems lifecycle (systems requirements definition through design validation) in a team environment including providing technical leadership.
- Software architecture and design skills for real-time, web- and mobile-based applications
- A proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications
- Hands-on experience with React and / or React Native.
- Desired Experience
- Experience working with trading / FinTech platforms, particularly in stock and options Trading
- .NET Core
- AWS and / or Azure (compute, storage, notifications, SignalR)
- Great customer skills
- 4 or more years .NET experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, MS or MBA is a plus
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly identify defects, troubleshoot and correct
- Experience working with an Agile development methodology
- Ability to work closely with team members in a highly collaborative environment