We have a Richardson, TX client looking for an HRIS Analyst.
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Direct-hire HRIS Analyst Opportunity in Richardson, TX
The HRIS associate analyst is a mid-level position within the HRIS structure. The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS). This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- System maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS system tables. Document process and results.
- Production support: Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g., payroll).
- Projects/process improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Use some project management skills in managing projects.
- Reports/queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Data Imports/Exports
- Data Reporting
- Working knowledge of databases and systems
- Strong Excel
- Basic/ Routine analytics
- Prior ADP preferably Vantage
- Strong focus on Data integrity
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Could you please email an updated Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?