Contract Avaya Phone Engineer Opportunity in Richardson, TX
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Avaya Phone Engineer – Will focus will be on daily break fix instead of projects.
Extensive experience with Avaya Call Manager 6.x and/or 7.x
Extensive experience with Avaya Aura Messaging
Call center configuration and administration experience
Experience with large scale voice migrations
Day to day telephony troubleshooting and administration.
Right now we are in the middle of a project to move all 320+ locations to a pair of redundant SIP circuits at 2 datacenters. We just finished the first phase of getting the datacenters talking with Call Manager 7.x. Now we are working on converting our extensions from 4 to 5 numbers. Then we will be migrating the stores to these new circuits. The candidate must communicate and work well as a member of a team and fit well with the company IT culture.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a contract position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
Visit our website: www.provisiontechgroup.com
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”