Direct-hire On-boarding Specialist Opportunity with a Great Company
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them.
Direct-hire On-boarding Specialist Opportunity with a Great Company in Richardson, TX
- This position will be heavy in systems
- Will be the first onboarding person hired
- Will help in designing and implementing the onboarding system/process
- ADP is currently used to onboard employees
- Devise a systemic way to touch every new hire
- Will be pulling all resources together to on-board new hires
- This person is expected to make processes more efficient
* Partner with Human Resources leadership to design and implement process around on-boarding new employees, effectively acquiring new employees and off-boarding.
* Work with the Human Resources Business Partners, managers, and new employees to collect accurate onboarding documents that enable new hires to begin employment in a timely manner.
* Guide new hires through the onboarding process and assist them in matters such as paperwork collection, benefits enrollment, orientation, culture assimilation, training etc.
* Build relationships with individuals across all departments as you work with them to expand their teams
* Create innovative procedures to boost engagement among new hires
* Contribute to a fun, positive work environment!
* Outstanding communication and organizational skills
* Exceptional attention to detail, especially under time constraints
* Ability to prioritize competing priorities effortlessly
* Utmost sensitivity with confidential data and information
* Experience in Six Sigma methodology and Human Resources or handling of employee data strongly preferred
* Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google software
* 3+ years of experience in Six Sigma field. Focus on Human Resources a plus
On site café
On site gym
Close to major highway
firstname.lastname@example.org and include answers to the questions below:
1) Can you email an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”
Dallas Contract IT Jobs, Dallas Contract-to-hire IT jobs, Dallas Direct-hire IT Jobs, Dallas Information Technology, Dallas IT, Dallas IT Candidates, Dallas IT Departments, Dallas IT Jobs, Dallas IT Professional, Dallas IT Programmers, Dallas IT Recruiter, Dallas IT Recruiting, Dallas IT Requirements, Dallas IT Staff Aug, Dallas IT Staff Augmentation, Dallas IT Staffing, dallas jobs, Dallas Technical Jobs, Dallas Technical Programmers, Dallas Technical recruiter, Dallas Technical Recruiting, Dallas Technical Staff Aug, Dallas Technical Staff Augmentation, Dallas Technical Staffing, Dallas-Fort Worth IT Staffing, dallas-fort worth staffing, database developer, DBA jobs, DFW IT Staffing, Information Technology, information technology budgets, Information Technology Field, information technology hiring, Information technology jobs, Information Technology Projects, Information Technology Recruiting, information technology spending, Information Technology Staffing, IT Hiring, IT Job, IT Jobs