Our client is the leader in outcome-based marketing. They enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises.
This client company’s Products enable authoring digital marketing campaigns for many of the largest companies in the world, delivering millions of messages a day. The PeopleCloud Product team is looking for a Developer to grow the platform even further.
- Should be able to interface directly with the client teams and internal teams.
- Design and architecture proficiency around an enterprise multi-tier application customer-facing and internal applications
- Loves writing code and develop SOA services and Restful API’s using java and spring framework
- Able to identify and fix defective, poor performing or non-scalable code
- Is familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE’s and other development tools.
- Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features
- Demonstrates good judgment, creativity, and ingenuity in proposed technical solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field or have equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of development experience
- Hands on experience with Java with high proficiency in Java/J2EE technologies, Apache Hive, Apache Hbase, Cloudera, Active MQ, Spring Stack(Spring Framework,Spring Boot,Spring Data,Spring Batch), Amazon AWS stack(EC2,S3,Glacier,DynamoDB),NoSql Databases,Unix,CI/CD tools,Maven,Gradle.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development cycle, including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation
- Experience with Automation tools like TESTNG, Selenium and Jmeter
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with cloud deployments and tools
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Title: Senior Developer/Automation Engineer
- Duration: 3 Years
- Location: Irving, TX
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email the answers the questions below: