If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Direct-hire VMware Engineer Opportunity with Great Company in Plano, TX
The VMware Engineer will monitor performance, capacity, and bandwidth utilization of operations, and recommend future architecture strategies; provide oversight of configuration management, administration, maintenance, monitoring, modification and documentation of Systems operations and systems maintenance. All work will be performed within a very strict Change Management process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Configure, Support and maintain the vCloud environments, monitor and manage blade systems.
· Maintain accurate documentation of configurations
· Interface with Vendors, maintain support agreement processes.
· Research and recommend improvements to the vCloud infrastructure.
· Insure all change activities follow established policies and procedures
· Interface with Sales and Marketing to establish feature / function / benefit of the virtual cloud environments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
· At least 10 years of hands-on experience working in an Enterprise environment as well as IT infrastructure experience
· VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) and experience with vSphere products 5.0
· Experience in High Availability Environments.
· Experience with HP Blade technology
· Basic knowledge of servers and server OS with the ability to support other tech support operations
· Ability to manage tasks without direct supervision
· Ability to follow established processes and provide feedback on productivity / activities
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”