We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract Java/Grails Programmer Opportunity
· 5+ years experience with Java development
· Design, program and maintain web-based J2EE and/or Grails based applications
· Perform analysis, design, development, quality assurance, and maintenance for applications
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrate broad knowledge of technical solutions
· Experience with EJB3.0, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven and SQL
· Experience with EXT JS and Apache Shiro (JSecurity) a plus.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies and TDD a plus
· Experience creating and testing web services (WSDL and RESTful)
· Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients.
· Ability to work productively in a team.
· Should have worked with large scale distributed SOA architectures and troubleshoot, fine tune/optimize applications for Memory, JVM, GC, Disk & IO issues.
· RDMS & NoSQL design/architectures fine tuning & optimizing skills.
· Scaling distributed architectures vertically & horizontally for better (Reliability, Availability, Quick Turnaround, Less Turnaround)
· N-Tier SOA Architectures working experience.
· Ability to Analyze & Propose areas of opportunities in architecture & design.
· Strong TDD, OOAD, OOP & Design Patterns Knowledge
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Dallas IT Recruiter Guy
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”
Dallas Direct-hire IT Jobs, Dallas Information Technology, Dallas IT, Dallas IT Candidates, Dallas IT Departments, Dallas IT Jobs, Dallas IT Professional, Dallas IT Programmers, Dallas IT Recruiter, Dallas IT Recruiting, Dallas IT Requirements, Dallas IT Staff Aug, Dallas IT Staff Augmentation, Dallas IT Staffing, Dallas jobs, Dallas Technical Jobs, Dallas Technical Programmers, Dallas Technical recruiter, Dallas Technical Recruiting, Dallas Technical Staff Aug, Dallas Technical Staff Augmentation, Dallas Technical Staffing, Dallas-Fort Worth IT Staffing, Dallas-fort worth staffing, database developer, DBA jobs, DFW IT Staffing, Information Technology, information technology budgets, Information Technology Field, information technology hiring, Information technology jobs, Information Technology Projects, Information Technology Recruiting, information technology spending, Information Technology Staffing, IT Hiring, IT Job, IT Jobs
Posted via email from ptg’s posterous