Our client in Denton, TX is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer.
The Sr. Systems Engineer will pro-actively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability and security, with industry best practices. Perform troubleshooting for hardware and software issues. Participate in the design, development and implementation of Retail Systems projects.
Must have experience in operational support and large project delivery.
• Maintain industry compliance standards.
• Install, configure, test and maintain enterprise software, infrastructure and management tools.
• Identify and test system performance for optimization and stability, and work with responsible parties to implement fixes.
• Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and provide automation.
• Participate in the design of Retail Systems support systems
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support as needed.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Industry certifications (A+, Network +, CCNA, CCNP, MSCA, MCSP, Mobility+)
• 3-5 years of experience in related field
This company offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”