This Solution Architect is responsible for technical pre-sales support, architecting design solutions, and providing input regarding solutions, structure, and growth. The ideal candidate will primarily be a pre-sales technical resource for our sales team assisting existing and prospective clients with complex technology requirements capture, solutions architecture, system design and presentations
This client company compensates our associates with compensation and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. We recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities. We are a highly collaborative team that enjoys working together that performs well and celebrates our successes.
- Solution Architecture for customer projects — providing the right infrastructure, software and people resources for client’s IT challenges as a technical resource on our sales team
- Technical scoping and budgeting of projects
- Create technical proposals and review with clients
- Write and review detailed SOWs
- Lead solution architecture and advanced solutioning for sales pre-work.
- Can architect complex solutions that may include Hybrid Multicloud Infrastructure & Storage, ERP, Integration, monitoring and provisioning software from our partners like IBM, Red Hat and Oracle combined with Implementation, Continuous Delivery and Remote Managed Services from company.
- Assists with internal technical initiatives and other duties as assigned.
- Achieves certifications as needed.
- Participates with marketing by creating content for webinars, events and trade shows.
- Participates in an Advisory Role with clients and prospects.
- Develops reusable content for sales team to use with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an applicable field.
- 5 to 9 years of experience in a solution architect type role.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and sales closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to travel as needed is required.
- Core value fit:
- Better Together – Together, we work hard, collaborate constantly, lift one another up, and challenge each other to do our best work.
- Client First! – We exist to serve our clients.
- People Matter – We love computers, but people are our biggest source of success.
- Take the High Road – Trust, integrity, respect and accountability in all relationships.
- H3 Hungry, humble, hustle.
- Being Good is Not Good Enough We aspire to be the very best.
- No sponsorship / must be US citizen
- No H1B Visas
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Consultant / Employee position.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 25% domestic travel may be required to work (to Client specific locations).
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: