If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
SAP SALES PROCESS ADMINISTRATOR
For over 100 years, our client has been the premier provider of advanced test and measuring instruments for electrical power applications. Our products provide testing solutions in the most critical electrical power maintenance areas including cable fault locating, protective relay testing, and power quality testing. We currently have a career opportunity for an experienced Sales Process Administrator at our Dallas, TX location.
Job responsibilities include:
SAP Administration/Projects for Sales & Marketing
- Material master
- Order entry
- Work instructions
Sales & Marketing Contact Management Database Administration
- Create reports and SQL queries as required by Client Sales and Marketing.
- Training of new personnel on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) usage
- Work instructions for CRM usage
- Work with IT/business process owners to identify and resolve CRM issues as identified by Client sales and marketing personnel.
- Proactively follow up with IT/business process owners regarding any outstanding CRM issues
- Proactively define screens/tabs/program modules within CRM for future use by Client Sales and Marketing.
Sales and Marketing special projects
Sales Secretary/Operator back-up–all functions
Material master data entry
Support and attend Client sales meetings as required.
Required skills and experience include:
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
SAP, Microsoft Office, and Access computer skills required. Goldmine skills a plus.
Ability to work well with multiple departments.
Ability to complete multiple deadlines–requires strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
SAP PA and/or BI report experience preferred.
Understanding of general accounting principles a plus.
Client offers an excellent work environment and competitive compensation program.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”