Remote contract-to-hire .Net Developer Opportunity With Dallas, TX Company
We have a Dallas, TX client looking for a remote 6 month Contract-to-hire .Net developer (NOT CONTRACT or C2C – Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder). Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. We can pay $2500 for anyone you refer that is hired, works out and stays.
This is NOT a senior level position but mid-level.
.Net components need to be maintained by the Automation team thus it is important that we have a resource with the right skillset. This will be a contract to hire position with at least 6 months of contract time period and we are looking to bring this resource on board immediately:
- 3+ years of experience in C# .Net, SQL Server
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns
- Preferably have UIPath knowledge and/or experience or be willing to learn and work on UIPath projects while maintaining, enhancing and creating new C# .Net solutions
- Preferably has Azure development experience creating, deploying and maintaining function apps, logic apps.
- Understanding of Azure DevOps is preferred
- Understanding of GIT source control and deployment methodologies is preferred
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”