Direct-hire UI/UX Designer Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Our client is a high-growth SaaS company that combines social media, proprietary algorithmic stock and options alerts, news, and real-time charting to help users make informed trading decisions.
The platform is built primarily on Microsoft’s stack, hosted in a hybrid cloud and on-prem environment, provides data in real-time and has web- and mobile-based user interfaces.
The software simultaneously supports thousands of users and we have grown 400% since the beginning of the year. To meet rapidly growing demand and further enhance the technology to support 100s of thousands of users, we are hiring a full stack software engineer to work directly with our outsourced technology team.
Requires solid experience developing full-stack web-based and mobile solutions using the following tools:
- Required Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in web- and mobile-based interface UX and UI, with a strong portfolio including live examples.
- Ability to work with both technical and business focused stakeholders to come up with designs that address both business and functional requirements.
- Able to consider the technical implications of design decisions and find the right balance between new user value and technical effort.
- You have a passion for all phases of user research, including user interviews and testing.
- You are obsessed with simplicity, have a high-quality bar for the aesthetics in your design.
- You thrive as an independent thinker and can manage the design process from end to end even in open-ended ambiguous environments.
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe, etc.
- Desired Experience
- Stock / Options Trading
- Great customer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MS or MBA is a plus
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with an Agile development methodology
- Ability to work closely with team members in a highly collaborative environment