Remote Direct-hire .Net Developer Opportunity With Dallas, TX Company
This role will help to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and application. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle and assist the Team Lead/Manager. This will include production support as well as new development, developing new features/functionality and integration.
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Translate business requirements into an effective technical design in according with the company architecture and platform.
- Research, document, and implement program requirements and specifications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of program logic processing and error resolution.
- Run and monitor performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, programmers, and other software engineers to resolve any defects in products or Company systems.
- Occasional long, irregular hours and possible travel.
- Ability to work overtime during 4th quarter busy time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent degree and/or experience:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years if working web application development experience
- 3+ years of working MS technologies experience
- 1+ years of working MS .Net C#
- 1+ years of working ASP.net 2.0/3.5/4.0 experience
- 1+ years working XML technologies experience
- 1+ years SQL Server 2008/16 working experience
- Experience working with WCF, AJAX, Telerik controls, jQuery
- Experience working with TFS, VSTS, GIT Source control and Octopus deploy
- Experience with Knockout JS, Angular, Web API.
- Experience with Azure is a plus.
- Knowledge in CMS Systems such as DotNetNuke (DNN) and SiteCore.
- Knowledge of Agile, Test Drive Development and Continuous Integration principles
- Knowledge of MS application blocks, ORM and Application Frameworks, SOA standards, Workflow Frameworks, and W3C protocols, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or please answer the questions below and attach your resume:
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”