Contract-to-hire Quality Assurance(QA) Manager Opportunity with Great Dallas, TX Company
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract-to-hire Quality Assurance(QA) Manager Opportunity with Great Fort Worth, TX Company
Onsite: Tuesday’s are required. Some weeks we may need a second day. However, this is a management role so they should be flexible based on business needs.
Our client, the nation’s largest general agency for benefits insurance, is seeking a qualified QA Manager to join its team on a contract basis with potential for a full-time position in the next 12 months. As an experienced QA manager, you will leverage your strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills to help the company execute on its strategic objectives. Such objectives include delivering against established product roadmaps, migrating applications to the cloud, and integrating IT systems into a larger infrastructure as the result of the company’s recent acquisition by Truist Insurance Holdings. In addition to overseeing the QA activities of at least five Sr. QA Analysts, you will play an instrumental role in planning, organizing, and executing on plans related to quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing, while help drive and ensure conformance to established corporate and IT processes.
• Accelerate testing processes using QA best practices with close attention to detail to ensure a robust set of systems and integrations.
• Work with the project teams to understand requirements and establish traceability through all the test cycles.
• Work with business and solution Subject Matter Experts for validation and verification of functional specifications and business end-to-end requirements.
• Ensure the development of effective test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test results.
• Estimate test efforts, determine resource plan, and onboard supporting QA resources as required.
• Plan, manage and execute functional, regression, and integration testing.
• Report bugs and issues back to the teams and vendors, tracking fixes and deliveries of these fixes and re-testing results.
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and operational readiness testing, provide test scenarios, and assist efforts during UAT.
• Monitor testing/QA metrics, reports and SLAs, and share results as required.
• Provide oversight for existing fulltime and contract QA staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or great preferred.
• 4+ years QA experience.
• 4+ years QA leadership experience.
• Experience with business requirement/system specification analysis for complex projects covering positive and negative scenarios for white/gray/black box testing, unit testing, functional testing, regression testing and integration testing.
• Hands-on experience with test plan and test case development, test case management, defect tracking and report, and establishing and publishing QA, UAT outcomes.
• Knowledge and understanding of with Microsoft .NET applications, Microsoft DevOps, Azure Cloud, Salesforce.com, and Postman preferred.
• Demonstrated experience creating and implementing quality standards.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”
Dallas Direct-hire IT Jobs, Dallas Information Technology, Dallas IT, Dallas IT Candidates, Dallas IT Departments, Dallas IT Jobs, Dallas IT Professional, Dallas IT Programmers, Dallas IT Recruiter, Dallas IT Recruiting, Dallas IT Requirements, Dallas IT Staff Aug, Dallas IT Staff Augmentation, Dallas IT Staffing, Dallas jobs, Dallas Technical Jobs, Dallas Technical Programmers, Dallas Technical recruiter, Dallas Technical Recruiting, Dallas Technical Staff Aug, Dallas Technical Staff Augmentation, Dallas Technical Staffing, Dallas-Fort Worth IT Staffing, Dallas-fort worth staffing, database developer, DBA jobs, DFW IT Staffing, Information Technology, information technology budgets, Information Technology Field, information technology hiring, Information technology jobs, Information Technology Projects, Information Technology Recruiting, information technology spending, Information Technology Staffing, IT Hiring, IT Job, IT Jobs