Direct-hire Senior .NET Developer Opportunity in Plano, TX
Our client is seeking an experienced C# ASP.NET to help lead the next generation of their digital banking platform. We’re looking for a developer with experience working with a distributed, N-tier architecture collection of services and web applications that work in concert to provide a seamless user experience. Ideal candidates will have experience working within an Agile environment and a passion to make their team the very best in the industry.
Our developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Application Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation. We’re very committed to our employees, and we’re seeking very committed candidates in return!
- 5+ years .NET Framework, C#
- 2+ years ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
- 2+ years of general development experience
- Understanding of SOA principles, including experience with WCF or web services
- Understanding of ORM frameworks (such as ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, or NHibernate)
- Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS)
- Experience working with unit testing tools (NUnit)
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008+ (or related DBMS) including writing queries, stored procedures, creating tables, indexes and foreign keys
- Familiarity working with IoC enterprise application frameworks (such as LightInject, MEF, Spring.NET, and Unity)
- Experience developing deployed (in-house) solutions in which installable software packages are handed off to a customer’s IT staff, and the unique testing, documentation, and stability requirements of this scenario
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems
- Must be able to successfully pass required criminal background and professional reference checks and drug testing
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every employee has ownership in the company, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At this company, every day they offer free lunch.
Relocation: The client cannot offer relocation for this position. Candidates must be ready to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
Travel: No need to buy new luggage as travel is anticipated to be 0% to 10%.
Sponsorship: The client cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email with answers the questions below:
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”