Direct-hire .Net Full Stack Developer Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Our Dallas client is looking for a Direct-hire (NOT CONTRACT OR C2C) .Net Full Stack Developer.
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
As a Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of the project and development lifecycles and responsible for the successful delivery of new solutions that will be used by our employees and customers who produce events for some of the most well known brands in the world. We’re looking for individuals that show they can do whatever it takes to make sure that our projects/programs are successfully deployed. The right person for this position will be able to demonstrate creative energy and passion for delivering complex projects. You’ll be expected to communicate well and help lead and direct other team members in our quest to be the premier provider of solutions to the event industry.
Flexibility and adaptability are key. Some of the things we do have never been done before, so we need someone who can adapt both in thinking and learning new processes, applications and methods. You will occasionally be asked to travel to events and work with our Business Partners and Technology Team to help make sure our technology is deployed successfully.
- Leverages Full-stack .Net development experience to design, develop and test products in an agile environment
- Under general to broad direction, plans, designs, develops, and maintains a complex application or part of a complex system.
- Designs, specifies, implements, and maintains systems using Agile scrum methodology.
- Designs, codes and tests software programs for systems of moderate to high complexity as per the business requirements.
- Participates in the investigation of requirements and assists in preparation of user stories/specifications.
- Involved with resolution of complex software development issues that may arise in a production environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for building top-quality products and services
- Contribute to the creation and enforcing of coding standards
- Provide accurate work estimates for future development efforts.
- Create in-depth technical specifications to meet user requirements and validates needs are met.
- Develop prototypes for design, development, usability, review and evaluation.
- Develop complex user interface designs.
- Must possess a collaborative/team oriented work approach.
- Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
- Minimum 2+ years of exceptional programming experience a must
- Full Stack .Net developer experience strongly preferred
- Experience with REST API(s), Windows Server, IIS, Apache
- Good understanding of SQL Server, SSIS, Oracle
- Some experience with testing automation and develops tools
- Experience with tools like VSTS
- Experience on cloud based platforms like Azure a plus
- Proven communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years of experience using Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Could you please email an updated Word copy of your resume to email@example.com?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?