Great Field Support Opportunity With Great Company in DFW Area
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Field Support Representative
Reports to: Incident Manager
Position Summary: Field Support staff working for this client are responsible for the day to day support of IT resources for clients. Field Support maybe dispatched to handle onsite desktop and applications issues. Record and manage tickets queues and issues in the company’s Ticketing system. You may from time be asked to work as the primary contact for the company’s Helpdesk. Maintain high level customer support and satisfaction with internal and external customers. Handle password resets for Active Directory, Desktop, and client application support. Maintain low ticket volume and follow up on issue resolution. Deploy new workstations and handle basic desktop support as needed. Field support at customer locations as needed
- Ensures a consistent customer experience by following, maintaining, and helping to enforce standards/procedures for support issues.
- Assumes end-to-end ownership of incidents through to resolution.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and complete assistance to company’s clients in the areas of PC support, desktop applications, VoIP systems, printers, fax, and mobile devices according to set Service Level Agreements and IT procedures.
- Monitors or dispatch on time to handle IT Service requests
- Strong understanding of Health Information Technology, HIPAA Compliance, and general technology used in a clinical setting
- Concisely records the details of incidents and billable service hours as described in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Serves as the principle representative of the end user community and represents its views and changing needs back to IT operations and senior management.
- Maintain a professional appearance and be in dress code as a company Representative.
- Assist as needed with low level infrastructure and application project work.
- Assist customer with On-site support and afterhours on-call rotation as needed.
- Performs other projects and assigns duties in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Remote office environment
- Rarely, position may require on-site technical work including the physical installation of electrical components in high places
- Some duties may require the ability to lift up to 50lbs
Minimum Education, Experience Requirements
- Graduate of high school or GED equivalent
- 3+ years’ hands on experience managing customer support operations (help desk/service desk/desktop)
- Real world experience in a break fix technical environment
- Working knowledge of IT systems and customer support operations management
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of help desk operations
- Ability to learn new technology and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
- Strong customer-focus and demonstrated experience working with/meeting business users’ requirements
- Proven service management skills – setting and measuring SLAs and KPIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and objective facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: