CAT | job search secrets
We have a Richardson, TX client that is looking for an HRIS Manager.
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
General Summary: Manages and oversees the company’s Human Resource Information System (HRIS) function. Responsible for the planning, development, and maintenance of all Human Resource Information Systems.
• Manages the development, installation and administration of the human resources information system (HRIS) ADP Vantage.
• Ensures members of the department understand how to use our technology platform and serves as the internal advocate for HR systems.
• Plans and directs project feasibility studies and business case development and links operational initiatives to appropriate management goals, solutions and capabilities.
• Manages and implements change initiatives by coordinating activities with IT and other departments related to the development, integrity, and maintenance of the HRIS system.
• Serves as a liaison to other internal groups and uses considerable understanding of our technical environment to advise regarding the optimal design and availability of information
• Researches HR technology trends and best practices.
• Works closely with payroll to ensure the integrity weekly payroll processing.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field Relevant Work Experience: 10 or more years of related experience. 5 years of management experience. 5 years of technical HRIS management experience. Prior experience with ADP Vantage required
High knowledge of HR operations and administration and process modeling tools; high understanding of technology operations, testing, migration, disaster recovery
Principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and human resources information systems
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at email@example.com
Are resumes going the way of the Commodore computer? Could be. More than one-third of hiring and employment managers say resumes could be replaced by profiles on social media/business networking sites, according to a recent survey of 500 HR execs from OfficeTeam. And three-quarters of these managers say poor online etiquette can hurt a person’s career prospects. All of which lends some relevance to a new guide to proper use of these networks for professional purposes, released by Robert Half International, OfficeTeam’s parent company. “Etiquette breaches – such as impulsively posting an offensive comment on Facebook or Twitter – can have serious, career-impacting consequences,” says Brett Good, senior district president of Robert Half International. Among the “tech violator” types to avoid are The Venter, who clutters up his or her profile by ranting about pretty much everything, and the Cryptic Communicator, whose profile appears to be assembled out of nothing but coded phrases and obscure acronyms.
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting