We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Direct-hire Enterprise Account Executive Opportunity in Plano, TX
Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive’s role is to identify and close new infrastructure as a service business, forecast opportunity performance and manage sales pipeline. The Enterprise Account Executive will call on small to medium sized companies across the US and work with the appropriate decision makers (usually a director, VP or even C-Level) to uncover their business needs and initiatives then identify and recommend the most appropriate CLIENT solution. They will also work closely with the IT sales support group to ensure the successful implementation of customer solutions.
- Prospecting, identifying and closing sales of CLIENT’s products and services.
- Develop relationships in a consultative sales process by uncovering and understanding client requirements, then match those needs with the appropriate solution to sell new business.
- Create new customers from inbound sales leads (telephone, chat, and email)
- Create new customers from current customer referrals
- Outbound opportunity generation
- Develop relationships with potential partners in order to generate leads and joint marketing activities.
- Prepare sales quotes, negotiate offers and process sales orders
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure satisfaction and improve communication
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions
- Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed
- Assist sales support with ensuring client product installation success and client usage in order to optimize client satisfaction
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Should have 3+ years proven sales experience in managed services or a related field, such as data networking products or Internet services.
- Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Must be able to generate your own leads through cold calling, email campaigns and networking.
- Experience in selling complex services to businesses required.
- Successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives required.
- Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
- Must be a HUNTER and not afraid of the phone.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment required.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- Must be able to demonstrate presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and the community within the assigned region
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Webex type products required.
- Plano, TX US
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”
Dallas Direct-hire IT Jobs, Dallas Information Technology, Dallas IT, Dallas IT Candidates, Dallas IT Departments, Dallas IT Jobs, Dallas IT Professional, Dallas IT Programmers, Dallas IT Recruiter, Dallas IT Recruiting, Dallas IT Requirements, Dallas IT Staff Aug, Dallas IT Staff Augmentation, Dallas IT Staffing, Dallas jobs, Dallas Technical Jobs, Dallas Technical Programmers, Dallas Technical recruiter, Dallas Technical Recruiting, Dallas Technical Staff Aug, Dallas Technical Staff Augmentation, Dallas Technical Staffing, Dallas-Fort Worth IT Staffing, Dallas-fort worth staffing, database developer, DBA jobs, DFW IT Staffing, Information Technology, information technology budgets, Information Technology Field, information technology hiring, Information technology jobs, Information Technology Projects, Information Technology Recruiting, information technology spending, Information Technology Staffing, IT Hiring, IT Job, IT Jobs