If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Department: Incident Management
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Start onsite in Ft Worth for a couple of weeks during the project. Once candidate “passes that test”
- Moving to work out of our NOC located at my home in Frisco for 30 days. Training and vetting.
- Then transferring to work from home 99% of the time except emergency or company events.
- Company will provide this role with a Home NOC setup to manage the flow of ticket to contract support
Position Summary: The Incident Manager provides overall leadership and oversight for delivery of effective IT customer support services to users in local and remote locations. The scope of responsibilities includes management of IT Customer Support operations and Endpoint Infrastructure Services, including oversight of related and on-call support and service initiatives.
- Leads Company IT Service Desk operation and continues to drive a customer- centric approach.
- Assumes end-to-end ownership of incidents through to resolution.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and complete assistance to company clients in the areas of PC support, desktop applications, VoIP systems, printers, fax, and mobile devices according to set Service Level Agreements and IT procedures.
- Monitors IT Service Desk operations and manages escalation procedures to ensure effective support coordination. between IT Service Desk (tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3) support teams, application development, business units, and IT senior management when appropriate
- Coordinates fault resolution efforts between necessary parties (e.g., on-site technicians, third party vendors, external service providers).
- Concisely records the details of incidents and billable service hours as described in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Serves as the principle representative of the end user community and represents its views and changing needs back to IT operations and senior management.
- Develops and maintains the IT Infrastructure Library to improve company’s knowledge base and move to a more customer support focus for all IT services
- In consultation with IT senior management, establishes, communicates, and monitors IT support service level agreements (SLAs)
- Tracks, measures and reports on key support performance metrics (SLAs) for the IT Service Desk
- Responsible for the development and delivery of ITIL-based service reporting and trending for management covering all processes, especially availability, reliability and incident management
- Manages a crisis management system to streamline notifications and resolutions
- Develops, implements and manages IT asset management processes and procedures for hardware and software
- Provides management reports on IT Service Desk operations, SLA’s and issues regarding the support of IT resources
- Maintain CRM database
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Remote office environment
- Rarely, position may require on-site technical work including the physical installation of electrical components in high places
- Some duties may require the ability to lift up to 50lbs
Minimum Education, Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline, or three or more years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience managing customer support operations (help desk/service desk/desktop) with 5+ staff
- Experience implementing ITIL methodologies to proactively monitor infrastructure environments using service desk ticket management and asset management systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and customer support operations management
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of help desk operations
- Ability to learn new technology and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
- Strong customer-focus and demonstrated experience working with/meeting business users’ requirements
- Proven service management skills – setting and measuring SLAs and KPIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and objective facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.