We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them.
Direct-hire Project Manager/SQL Developer Opportunity in Dallas, TX
The Project Manager is 60% PM, 40% SQL Development and Database Management
The project planning, coordination, documentation, and testing for various IT driven initiatives. It requires cross functional coordination and working with onsite/off-shore developers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent in understanding, analyzing and documenting Business Requirements, Functional specifications, Business process flow, Business process mapping.
- Ability to quickly gather an understanding of our core business operation platform. Industry experience across various domains such as Optometry, Healthcare, Insurance, etc.
- Proficient in data analysis, developing Business Process Diagrams, Use Case, and Collaboration diagrams.
- Identifying problem areas, analyzing and recommending business solutions
- Provide user support and training
- Expertise in Project Planning, Requirements Documentation, Analysis, Working with technical resources, Testing, System documentation and user training.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in overall Project management methodologies like Agile, Scrum, FDD, and Waterfall
- Business Process re-engineering and processes standardization across business units
- Implementation of a common business operating platform across all business units
- Data analysis, SQL, and system admin skills. Past IT development background is a Plus.
Required Skills and Experiences
- MS/BS degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience as a BA/PM highly desired
- Experience with business process requirement documentation, process mapping, and SDLC
- Experience in Optometry/Eyecare/Healthcare is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with both internal and external customers
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and stay motivated and flexible
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues
- Courteous, polite and professional
- Self-starter and Self-managed
- Flexibility to travel
Key Style Characteristics:
- Bias For Action / Entrepreneurialism – Willingness to “roll up her/his sleeves” and work in a lean fast paced start-up environment
- Collaboration – Comfortable working in decision making teams and ability to influence employees positively
- Simplicity / Focus – Ability to focus on a few important items that matter and truly drive results.
- People First – AEG is building a culture where people matter. The HR Analyst will positively influence whenever possible.
- Adaptability – The ability to retain an open mind for change, ability to move in different direction, ability to remain bias free.
- Critical Thinking – Must be able to make well-thought out recommendations using data
- Accountable – Must stand behind commitments, take responsibility for words/actions and be accountable for individual and team goals.
- Resilience – Ability to cope and maintain emotional separation from issues; ability to manage stress and be graceful in stressful situations
- Location: Dallas, Northeast and Midwest
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, Basic Life, Voluntary
- Matching 401k
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
You may also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
“Save Time, The Best Technical Resources, Guaranteed!”