Direct-hire Full Stack Developer Opportunity in South Dallas, TX
The Full Stack Developer will provide development skills to efficiently develop code that can be leveraged across multiple sites. It is important to build synergies around development objects for reuse rather than have to rebuild every time. Will participate in technical design and visual design sessions providing input on best practices.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to work on key initiatives. The individual will have a structured working approach and excellent analytical and communication skills
- Working closely with our Sitecore Architect and Design Team to execute business critical projects from our strategic roadmap
- Acting as first line of support on critical application and user interaction issues
- Working closely with other members of the digital team to fully integrate the user experience across multiple platforms
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Must also work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Experience must include:
- Some C#, ASP .Net, Sitecore SXA, Angular, Knockout, Telerik Kendo UI, experience or awareness a plus
- Async, Multi-Threaded, Concurrent, Multi-User development
- Deep hands-on knowledge of the HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with GIT (or similar)
- .Net Core, MVC, Microservices, Web API and/or WCF Services with Entity Framework.
- SQL Server
- entity framework
- Postman tool
- Proven experience delivering enterprise-level projects and solutions from inception through support
- Experience with mobile development and/or mobile-first responsive design
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written communications)
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Must be highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent creative and analytical capabilities
- Adaptable, creative problem solver wanting to help evolve digital maturity and influence adoption across the organization
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
You may also email me directly at email@example.com
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
“Save Time, The Best Technical Resources, Guaranteed!”