We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract-to-hire Senior JDE CNC Opportunity With a Great Company in Dallas, TX
Work as part of the CNC (Configurable Network Computing) Administrator team responsible for the daily technical support of the JD Edwards (JDE) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. As Sr. CNC Administrator, you will serve as technical resource on JDE related projects, which includes Releases, Tools, Applications, and Platform Upgrades.
This position will also maintain the necessary controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of the environments and the software levels, as well as implementing security within JDE. This individual must maintain a close working relationship with the Tech Services Database and Application Services Manager, Linux Systems Administrator, Oracle Database Administrator and JDE Development Manager in the coordination of overlapping responsibilities.
· Experience serving as a technical lead for JDE application and tools upgrades, as well as platform upgrades.
· Proficient in utilizing the JDE EnterpriseOne Technical Foundation tools and CNC functionality.
· Extensive knowledge in administering and managing Security and Solution Explorer menus.
· Experience with installation, setup, configuration, package builds and deployments.
· Experience in JDE EnterpriseOne Application and Tools Release upgrades.
· Excellent technical knowledge and experience in server administration, networks, workstations, JDE EnterpriseOne application, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge in configuring and supporting Oracle Business Services applications.
· Proficient in JDE Enterprise One maintenance, monitoring, and tuning activities using JDE Tools in conjunction with Server teams.
· Work with DBA to monitor and troubleshoot application and database performance.
· Build and deploy packages for development, test, and production environments.
· Install and configure new environments as needed.
· Work with Development team to tune and debug applications.
· Monitor and maintain application back-up and disaster recovery procedures.
· Review and install application patches, ESUs, ASUs, and upgrades
· Solid working experience on Unix/Linux Servers, Oracle database, Websphere and Weblogic
· College degree in computer related field or equivalent experience
· Minimum 7 years’ experience in CNC administration
· Has advanced knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
· Relies on experience and personal knowledge to perform the functions of the job.
· Works well under direct supervision of supervisor.
· Works well independently, as well as within a team environment.
· Demonstrates a “Customer-Centric” minded approach.
· Strong communications and documentation skills.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a contract-to-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
"Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!"