We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Senior Security Engineer Opportunity in Carrollton, TX
The Senior Information Security Engineer is primarily responsible for the architecture and implementation of software and systems directly attributed to IT Risk reduction, Compliance/Regulatory initiatives, and Industry Best Practice within the client’s infrastructure. The position is an advanced technical position that requires minimal oversight and direction, and should be able to work independently and define project goals and timelines as needed. The Senior Information Security Engineer has an expert understanding of both Network and/or Application based security, and how it can be applied to the enterprise. In addition, the Senior Information Security Engineer has the responsibility for monitoring and response to all Security incidents, alerts, and systems outages. Finally, the Senior Information Security Engineer will provide all documentation in relation to the Primary responsibilities described above.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
– Identify, document and rate vulnerabilities and known risks to the organization (Application & Network)
– Design and Implement security controls around identified risks
– Continue to improve security levels within the client’s environment.
– Maintain awareness of up-to-date threat and vulnerability profiles, including respective countermeasures.
– Documenting and diagramming of security infrastructure, security procedures, policies, guidelines, and standards
– Management and Administration of all existing Information Security Infrastructure components (Firewalls, App Firewalls, IPS, Encryption, VPNs, etc)
– Provide daily assistance with the maintenance of the IT security environment
– All other duties as needed or required
• Education – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering — Work experience may be substituted
• Certifications – CISSP, CCNA, CISA or other industry certifications.
• Experience – 5 years in a technical IT Security role
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends. Especially, during established maintenance windows (2AM-6AM Mon.-Thurs.) (As Needed)
• Travel requirements up to 20%
• Expected to work overtime as needed or when required, and be available outside of normal business hours for ‘on-call’ or ‘escalation’ emergencies, including overnight maintenance.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a contract-to-hire or direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”