We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Location: Marshall, TX
Direct-hire Marketing Analyst Opportunity in Marshall, TX
A leading direct sales company is seeking a marketing analyst to perform marketing program analysis, business performance analysis, web analytics, and reporting. The analyst will carry out quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide meaningful and actionable information to the sales and marketing teams, as well as other business groups.
- Understands business objectives and translates business questions into analysis plans
- Gathers, compiles and analyzes historical data by market segment
- Creates custom queries and extracts data from enterprise databases and other data sources
- Analyzes website traffic patterns and email campaign performance
- Applies quantitative methods to analyze the effectiveness and profitability of promotions and incentive programs
- Provides research, projections and execution support for a broad range of marketing campaigns
- Develops reports to explain and illustrate research findings
BA/BS in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Economics or related field is required. A minimum of 2 years of related experience. A proven combination of analytical and marketing skills with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis. Demonstrated ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and develop actionable insights. Experience with SQL and database querying tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products. Experience with web analytics tools. Experience with Tableau, PowerPivot, SQL Server Reporting Services desired. Experience in the direct sales industry is a plus.
This position will entail frequent contact with representatives of multiple business functions, so strong communication skills are a must. Must be a self-motivated person with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
The position is located in Marshall, Texas.
Employment status: Full-time
FLSA status: Exempt
Working conditions: Desk work with insignificant effort other than normal movement, standard office setting, some travel may be required, work hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., some extended hours required. Accommodation offered if needed.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referralfees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”