We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract VROPS Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 7+ years of working experience in VMware vSphere, to include storage and networking infrastructures
- Working experience with vSphere 5.5 and higher
- Understanding of Storage Area Networks and integration with VMware products
- Understanding of vSphere Networking Concepts (vDS, Distributed Port Groups, VLANs, LACP)
- Knowledge of advanced features of vSphere (HA, DRS, VMotion and SVMotion
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux administration, as wells as performance monitoring and root cause analysis
- Strong communication and people skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform under time constraints, and good judgement under pressure.
- Strong documentation skills
- Quick learner, and highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Overall performance and capacity management experience in the Windows and Linux spaces
- Manage vRealize Operations Manager Infrastructure
- Upgrades of the vRealize Operations Manager Infrastructure, as needed
- Manage access control within vRealize Operations Manager
- Create and manage operational dashboards, widgets, views and reports
- Customize dashboards and reports within vRealize Operations Manager
- Create and manage property, metric and alert definitions within vRealize Operations Manager
- Create and manage super metrics within vRealize Operations Manager
- Create and manage capacity planning projects within vRealize Operations Manager
- Create and manage operational policies within vRealize Operations Manager
- Create and manage Groups and Applications within vRealize Operations Manager
- Remediate various issues identify in vRealize Operations Manager dashboards
- Implement and manage vRealize Operations Manager solutions and management packs
- Implement and manage End Point Operations Agents
Certifications & Training:
- VMware Certified Professional
- Bachelors or equivalent industry technical training
Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one’s effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally set challenging yet realistic goals.
email@example.com and include answers to the questions below:
1) Can you email an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a contract position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?