If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Contract Mobile Developer Opportunity with Great Company in Richardson, TX
The desired candidate will have experience with the required technologies and must be capable of solving software-related problems. This position will work with a team to design, build, test and deploy mobile apps.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, design, and maintain mobile applications
- Configure and maintain systems related to applications under development
- Test and debug code
- Work with the development team, project manager, and account executives to achieve project goals
- Adhere to agree upon delivery schedules coordinated with project managers
- 4+ years of solid mobile development experience
- 7+ years of programming experience with C#, .Net.
- Solid experience in mobile application development using Xamarin.
- Currently in mobile development role
- Experience having deployed apps to Google Play or Apple App Store
- Experience with REST/WCF services is required
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with web / software development life cycles / methodology, particularly Agile, and ability to communicate constructively with designers and developers.
firstname.lastname@example.org and include answers to the questions below:
1) Can you email an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?