Agile Scrum Master Opportunity with a Great Company in San Antonio, TX
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
More about the client company Cloud business unit:
Our San Antonio client is looking for a Senior Scrum Master who will be responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire project management life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
Do you want to be part of creating the next generation of computing? This client is the leading innovator in cloud computing, and we are defined by Fanatical Support—not just for our clients, but for our team. Employees have the freedom to do great work, and the challenge of using their skill and ambition to drive the future of the Web. This client provides on-demand scalable website, application, and storage hosting. We enable developers and business decision-makers to avoid the hassles and costs of dedicated hardware while offering the infinite scalability of the Cloud. Responsibilities: – Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other related meetings
– Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, participate in cross-team meetings (scrum of scrums, etc.)
– Maintain process documentation
– Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
– Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
– Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
– Support the development managers and technical product managers as necessary
– Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
– Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
– Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
– Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
– Empower the teams to self-organize
– Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible
– Ensure the team strives to make each increment of functionality potentially shippable Job Requirements The ideal candidate will have the following: – 5-7 years as a Scrum Master
– Certified Scrum Master preferred
– General knowledge of IT operations, project management operations, business strategies, and client company goals
– Proven ability to organize and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
– Experience with software development in a multi-team environment
– Mastery of industry leading project management practices including an in-depth understanding Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
– Strong organizational and cross-team communication skills.
– Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment. Our client, a world leader in hosting delivers enterprise-level managed hosting, cloud hosting, and e-mail hosting services to businesses of all types and sizes globally. Today we serve thousands of customers from data centers around the world. This client company integrates the industry’s best technologies and practices for each customer’s specific needs delivering it as a service via the company’s commitment to Fanatical Support®. We serve as an extension of our customers’ IT departments enabling them to focus on their core business.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to contract-to-hire or direct-hire?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Visit our website: www.provisiontechgroup.com
"Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!"
ProVisionTech Jobs – San Antonio IT Jobs – San Antonio Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
"Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!"
San Antonio Direct-hire IT Jobs, San Antonio Information Technology, San Antonio IT, San Antonio IT Candidates, San Antonio IT Departments, San Antonio IT Jobs, San Antonio IT Professional, San Antonio IT Programmers, San Antonio IT Recruiter, San Antonio IT Recruiting, San Antonio IT Requirements, San Antonio IT Staff Aug, San Antonio IT Staff Augmentation, San Antonio IT Staffing, San Antonio jobs, San Antonio Technical Jobs, San Antonio Technical Programmers, San Antonio Technical recruiter, San Antonio Technical Recruiting, San Antonio Technical Staff Aug, San Antonio Technical Staff Augmentation, San Antonio Technical Staffing, San Antonio-San Antonio IT Staffing, San Antonio-San Antonio staffing, database developer, DBA jobs, SAN ANTONIO IT Staffing, Information Technology, information technology budgets, Information Technology Field, information technology hiring, Information technology jobs, Information Technology Projects, Information Technology Recruiting, information technology spending, Information Technology Staffing, IT Hiring, IT Job, IT Jobs
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!