Direct-hire HR Business Partner Opportunity Near Detroit with Great Company
We have a Richardson, Texas client who is looking for an HR Business Partner/Director in the Chicago area. This client is a leader in the collision repair industry and one of the largest auto body repair networks in the country. They’re growing and are always looking for people to join and grow with them.
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Human Resources Business Partner
LOCATION: Pontiac, MI
Partner with Leadership team to understand and drive solutions to business strategies, goals and people practices for respective markets. Work closely with other Market HR Business Partners to create, leverage and scale best in class practices.
Partners with leadership team within market to understand business strategies, challenges and help drive solutions by leveraging our teammates.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner Director on the identification, prioritization, and building of required organizational and people capabilities e.g. (performance management, talent development, workforce productivity solutions and programs).
- Optimize human capital through uses of workforce planning and analytics.
- Prepares appropriate development plans and opportunities for high potential teammates.
- Ensures the consistent application of HR policies, processes and systems within the groups they partner with.
- Effectively initiate and sustain critical business change into the organization.
- Develop and oversee HR programs including employee engagement planning, talent review process, employee development, performance management, and succession planning.
- Acts as performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes throughout region.
- Collaborate with other Business Partners to leverage and scale best practices across the company.
- Partners with HR Operations to resolve high-level employee relation issues.
- Ability to travel 40-50% to other markets within region.
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience in Human Resources
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Change management expertise
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Need to come from a blue collar industry/hourly employee background(retail for example)
- Must have good job stability, great comm skills, professional, able to speak with executives and service technicians alike
- Must be able to travel 40-50% within their region and must have previous experience traveling to internal customer sites
- No candidates from a white collar industry
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Could you please email an updated Word copy of your resume to email@example.com?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!