We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract-to-hire Telecom Provisioning Analyst Opportunity in Addison, TX
This position is responsible for all aspects of Telecom provisioning, compliance and analysis across the enterprise. This individual will provide technical telecom expertise across a broad range of platforms and technologies and as such must have a broad range of technical knowledge and experience. This position is responsible for coordinating telecom budgeting process, provisioning and scheduling of telephony systems, reconciling and auditing internal telecom invoices and engaging with carriers to address any deficiencies.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by insuring company telephony systems, telecom solutions, and Service Level Agreements are properly delivered or adhered to. Implementing policies, procedures, and training that will help all Concentra Colleagues insure proper use of company telephony assets. This individual will insure that these things are done while putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
o A healing focus
o A selfless heart
o A tireless resolve
All efforts must have the well-being of our customers, our colleagues, and our business as the top priority.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all aspects of security operations:
· Assist with Telecom Audits and analysis
· Assist coordinating budgeting process and scheduling for new phone systems
· Assist coordinating equipment break/fixes resolution from a budgetary and ordering perspective
· Order POTS lines and coordinates alarm and fax lines for medical centers
· Coordinates LD codes assignments and scheduling
· Assist with reviews and follows up with carriers regarding billing issues
· Assist with reviews of all telecom related bills/expenses and invoices
· Work closely with remote lead technicians during turn-ups and moves.
· Provision orders to telecom carriers for access and local services
· Reconciles and audits internal telecom bills for errors and disputes these errors with the carriers
· Make sure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to by the carriers and constantly tracks and recommends new processes to rectify issues
Some people management may be required.
Project management of Telecom initiatives is required.
LIST THE MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR CREDENTIALS REQUIRED:
Bachelors Degree preferred or related professional experience
· 5+ years of telecom auditing and analysis experience in supporting telephony systems
· Proven ability to communicate effectively to executive management required
· 5+ years experience in coordinating telecom equipment break/fix resolution
· Understanding of telephony systems and the steps required for troubleshooting purposes
· Working knowledge of Nortel BCMs and Avaya telephony systems
· Previous experience in project managing carriers and telephony system providers to deliver solutions in a timely manner
· Excellent communication (both written and verbal),
· Organizational and analytical skills
· Possess the ability to interact professionally with Senior Leadership
· Excellent leadership skills and the ability to unify and empower multiple groups to achieving the same goal
· Ability to interact with technical staff across multiple systems and disciplines-High degree of self-sufficiency, ownership, and pride of deliverables
· Project management skills
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”
Dallas Direct-hire IT Jobs, Dallas Information Technology, Dallas IT, Dallas IT Candidates, Dallas IT Departments, Dallas IT Jobs, Dallas IT Professional, Dallas IT Programmers, Dallas IT Recruiter, Dallas IT Recruiting, Dallas IT Requirements, Dallas IT Staff Aug, Dallas IT Staff Augmentation, Dallas IT Staffing, Dallas jobs, Dallas Technical Jobs, Dallas Technical Programmers, Dallas Technical recruiter, Dallas Technical Recruiting, Dallas Technical Staff Aug, Dallas Technical Staff Augmentation, Dallas Technical Staffing, Dallas-Fort Worth IT Staffing, Dallas-fort worth staffing, database developer, DBA jobs, DFW IT Staffing, Information Technology, information technology budgets, Information Technology Field, information technology hiring, Information technology jobs, Information Technology Projects, Information Technology Recruiting, information technology spending, Information Technology Staffing, IT Hiring, IT Job, IT Jobs