Direct-hire JD Edwards CNC Consultant Opportunity
The CNC Consultant role at this client company is responsible for technical design, administration, implementation and upgrade of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software releases varying from XE 9.x. Support delivery of company offerings such as managed services, custom business applications, ERP application interfaces, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and web based portals for customers. The ideal candidate will be able to meet directly with clients. They will need to have the ability to provide technical analysis, make the appropriate recommendations, communicate thoroughly, and execute timely for each project.
This client company compensates their JD Edwards CNC consultants with a competitive base salary, a quarterly bonus plan, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. We recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities. We are a highly collaborative team that enjoys working together that performs well and celebrates our successes.
- Maintain JD Edwards release levels (XE 9.x)
- Perform JD Edwards Application/Tools Release Implementations and Upgrades to latest versions
- Administering JD Edwards Security and User Defined Objects (UDO’s)
- Install, Upgrade and Maintain Web Servers utilizing WebLogic and WebSphere Application Servers
- ESU / ASU installations
- Object Management Workbench (OMW)
- Perform Package Builds
- Design and maintain task views
- OneView Reporting Configuration
- Support Mobile initiatives
- Work directly with end users to identify and resolve technical issues
- Support JD Edwards running on MS SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Monitor system performance and implement solutions
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Working experience supporting Windows Server 20xx in JD Edwards environment
- Working experience supporting LINUX in JD Edwards environment
- Infrastructure / server management in public / private clouds utilizing AWS, Oracle, Softlayer or Azure
- Proficient with SQL utilizing MS SQL, Oracle and DB2 databases
- Experienced DBA using MS SQL or Oracle databases is a plus
- Working experience using JD Edwards BSSV technology
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards Mobile technology is a plus
- Disaster Recovery analysis and support
- Experience as a Consultant in a Professional Services organization
- Be a high motivated individual and multitask oriented
- Effective in person, phone, and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment while achieving personal production goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Consultant / Employee position.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX (preferred)
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 25% domestic travel may be required to work (to Client specific locations).
- 5+ years as JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC Administrator
- JD Edwards CNC Administrator
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- JD Edwards E1 development tools (RDA, FDA, OMW, TDA, BVDA, DSTR design)
- Supporting an IBM AS400/iSeries JDE Enterprise Server configuration
- Project Management of JD Edwards Implementations and/or Upgrades.
- Core value fit:
- Excellence – Being good is not good enough.
- Client First! – We exist to serve our clients.
- People Matter – Our people are our biggest asset.
- Take the High Road – We demonstrate trust, integrity, respect and accountability in all our relationships.
- Effective Communicator – we collaborate closely with our clients, partners, and associates through effective communications
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: