If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Direct-hire ER Manager With Great Company in Richardson, TX
Reporting to the Director, HR Operations, the Manager of Teammate Relations will design a programmatic solution to resolving teammate concerns and/or grievances. He/she will have the ability to think strategically, but act tactfully leading escalated investigations and/or inquiries. This HR leader will oversee the development, communication and compliance of HR related policies and procedures.
Build Teammate Relations Capability
- Acquire experienced ER talent for field support.
- Define Team’s responsibilities, escalation and partnership.
- Design, educate and implement SK investigation process.
Facilitate Separation Management
- Creates standard separation templates.
- Authors teammate transition materials.
- Reviews reductions in force to ensure compliance.
- Serves as point person for ethics line inquiries.
- Tracks cases, identifies trends and reports to stakeholders.
- Leads case resolution, provides recommendations and conducts appropriate follow-up.
- Responds to EEOC/Civil Rights Commission inquiries, including writing of position statements.
- Involves outside counsel when appropriate.
- Stays abreast of legislation changes.
- Identifies, proactively, the need for policy creation or enhancement.
- Ensures employment policies are updated and accessible.
- 3-5 years in Human Resources, minimally 3 of those years spent employee relations.
- Experience leading investigations and resolving complex policy and/or performance issues.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and demonstrate managerial courage when appropriate.
- Deep knowledge of applicable federal and state employment law.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters or Juris Doctorate preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
email@example.com and include answers to the questions below:
1) Could you please email an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?