Our Grapevine, TX client, an IT/ERP Solutions Provider, is looking for a friendly, thorough, detailed, persuasive person to handle sales and related activities in assigned accounts, plus sell client’s managed and professional services into new medium and large enterprise accounts. This is the perfect position for someone who has at less than 3 years in sales roles and is looking to grow their career and have an immediate impact on a fast-growing technology consulting business.
Our focus is on helping clients simplify and leverage hybrid cloud, and get current with their ERP (JDE), middleware, and infrastructure while modernizing using managed services, cloud, mobile, and other advanced technologies. Primarily services focused (80%) with (20%) focused on products/solutions. Our offerings include:
- Cloud Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud (AWS, Oracle, IBM, MS Azure) Private Cloud
- ERP – JD Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne and World functional & technical consulting services
- Infrastructure – Co-location, Production Hosting, Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Industry Solutions — HomeSalesOne (HS1), API’s for JDE, Mobile
Pre-Sales & Identification:
- Compiles and manages lists of existing customers, qualifies and ID’s opportunities progresses ID’d opportunities into sales.
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure proper configuration and solutioning.
- Keeps sales pipeline current in salesforce.com/HubSpot and communicate sales progress to management.
- Coordinates with Service Directors to plan, coordinate, conduct and follow up on marketing, PR, and lead generation activities and trade shows.
- Attends trade shows when specified to generate new opportunities and identify next steps in the sales process for these opportunities
- Maintains required sales and technical certifications
- Maintains and achieves assigned sales quota with a focus on recurring services revenue.
- Is knowledgeable about client’s service and solution offerings and is able to demonstrate features/benefits, via webinars/phone/personal presentations, and emphasizes client value.
- Prepares proposals and statements of work (SOWs) using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Prepares reports of sales activities, pipeline status, business transactions, and keeps expense accounts.
Client Satisfaction & Account Management
- Provide account coverage which yields excellent customer satisfaction.
- Establishes maintains, and services accounts, covering territory to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships, and repeat business.
- Obtains orders and provides account coverage by traveling throughout assigned territory, talking with customers by phone, communicating via email, web, and social media tools.
- Works with administrative staff to ensure order accuracy, timely error free billings, and prompt payment.
- Works with delivery team to ensure successful services implementation.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- 4-year degree
- 2-3 years selling IT Professional Services or IT Software experience
- Track record of hitting quotas
- Experience selling cloud and / or Oracle/JDE
- Experience working at or with IBM, Oracle, or Microsoft VAR/Reseller/SI is a plus
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: