Direct-hire and Contract FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Opportunities in Richardson, TX
The desired candidate will have experience with the required technologies and must be capable of solving software-related problems. This position will work with a high caliber software team to continue the modernization of the company’s internal management system.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should be able to develop and maintain every layer of the application stack: front end, middle tier, and database
- Work as a member of a development team to develop and produce, resolve issues with quality, and coordinate with other developers to deliver the application. Perform root cause analysis and provide robust solutions to post-implementation requirements changes or customer-reported issues
- As a technical expert, may sometimes need to work with the business to help design the best product.
- 5+ years web application development experience with the Microsoft .NET platform
- Experience in C#, XML, and Web Services (Web API, WCF)
- Experience in AngularJS is preferred
- Experience in SQL Server and demonstrated proficiency with SQL, stored procedures, SQL server management
- Experience in VB.NET is a plus
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented development (OOD), including an in-depth knowledge of implementing design patterns and architectures
- Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Familiarity with versioning software like TFS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills, working in a team environment
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.