If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Technical Architect Opportunity with Great Company in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Primarily responsible for providing pre-sales technical and other consulting services to clients.
- Support sales team on proposal and solutions to customers.
- Meet customers to understand user requirements, perform customer education and create solutions.
- Prepare solution proposals.
- Generate / verify Bill of Materials for quotations.
- Assist sales in gathering 3rd party pricing and liaising with 3rd parties, if required.
- Customer facing presentations and clarifications.
- Support sales in tendering and bidding process.
- Technical knowledge in Enterprise Servers, Storage Solution, Backup and Recovery Solution, UNIX, Windows, Networking, Hardware, mission Critical- High Availability Concepts.
- Ability to solution architect Storage and Server infrastructure solution.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and conversational skills; positive in learning
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor\’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Pre-Sales for system solution.
Pre-sales architects may also be asked to attend training or perform self-study programs to pass manufacture or vendor specific certification exams that help organization meet requirements.
Major responsibilities: (Primary accountability for specific functions and results)
- Final responsibility for technical solution provided to clients.
- Responsible for providing quality internal support as required.
- Responsible for adhering to project methodologies when working assigned projects.
- Assisting with all pre-sales activities on assigned accounts.
- Responsible for admin responsibilities, including time and expense entry on weekly basis.
- Must hold industry related certifications TBD by management.
- Knowledge of Hitachi, EMC or IBM Storage very desirable.
Travel: Some travel may be required, up to 25% on annual basis.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Pre-Sales for system solution.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: