We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Direct-hire Database Programmer Opportunity in Dallas, TX
General Position Summary: This position will serve as a Database Programmer to a team of varying experience levels of database administrator/developer, software developer, and web application developer staff. This position is expected to be involved from inception to completion in the development of our full life-cycle database driven application(s) that begin with needs assessment and continue thru implementation, testing, training and support. This position will also identify and solve problems in our existing custom software; analyze incoming data, process data, analyze results, and troubleshoot for our claim process using our custom software.
· Database design and development.
· Database SQL job setup.
· Performs business process analysis and solution proposals.
· Develops implementation plans, complete with time-estimations.
· Conducts research and debugging; Responsible for quality assurance process.
· Create/maintain all related documentation.
· Provides all related training and support.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
· This position works in a typical office environment and light lifting is required.
· Minimal Travel Required
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelors of Science required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Science Engineering.
· 4 (+) Years of database programming, design, and development on Microsoft SQL Server platform.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008
o Design and development
o Stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
o Index and TSQL tuning
o Setup, maintenance and security
o ETL, SSIS / DTS, & SSRS
o Ad-hoc T-SQL and report generation
· Presentation & documentation
· Quality assurance
· Process & data analysis
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
· Experience with web application platform(s) (Coldfusion, ASP.Net, PHP, JSP, etc)
· Experience with desktop application platform(s) (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java, etc)
· Windows Servers & Services
· Healthcare industry/domain knowledge
· Experience with EDI
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”