If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
The candidate’s primary role will be to support health of our network and storage environments. The candidate will be an integral part of the team providing solutions to support the company’s continued growth, with a focus on monitoring, security, troubleshooting, and other procedures to maximize availability and uptime.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with storage and network infrastructure
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Establishes network specifications by analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols
- Provide technical assistance to help desk teammates and end-users with complex network, hardware and software issues
- Analyze network hardware needs and requirements for existing and future company initiatives
- Must be able to work extended hours in the event of network outages and planned patching and deployment
- Work with Information Security team to maintain network security for LAN and WAN traffic
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of network administration and monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient knowledge in server, storage, and network architecture
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 through 2012 R2
- Working knowledge of storage protocols such as SAS, SATA, iSCSI, DFS
- Proficient knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, NFS, CIFS, IPSec, VoIP, FoIP, DNS, DHCP
- Managing a multi-site wireless infrastructure
- Working knowledge of SD-WAN technologies
- Analytical skills to quickly assess problems or unusual situations, and develop solutions
- Effectively operate in a multi-tasking environment
- Demonstrated proficiency as a self-motivated professional
- Strong communications and training skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Dell Networking switches
- Aruba / Dell / Aerohive wireless controllers and access points
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Silver Peak EdgeConnect
- Solarwinds Orion
- Dell Compellent – Storage Center
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012 or higher certification.
- CCNA or higher certification
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”