We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Direct-hire HR Senior Associate Opportunity in DC Area (Lorton, VA)
Provides day-to-day HR support to all teammates within region and market to ensure workforce is engaged and connected to the company Way. Leads Talent specific engagement and retention initiatives that directly improves teammate retention. Serves as backup to Corporate HR Administration team in processing new hires, terminations, I9’s etc.
- Provides day-to-day guidance on HR-related processes and procedures
- Partners with HR Operations on all new hires, terminations and leaves of absence issues
- Assists regional HR Business Partner and Director to drive processes that optimize talent and culture
- Works closely with management and teammates to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Proactively anticipates opportunities or issues in the market and recommends innovative solutions.
- Assists with HR special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment and adapt to change
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, process oriented, and can handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent follow through skills
- Can effectively solve problems
- Discrete around sensitive company information
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ADP is a plus
- Adept at building rapport with employees at all levels
- Can drive engagement across the market and region
4-year degree in business or related field preferred. PHR certification strongly preferred
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Could you please email an updated Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?