Contract Sr .Net Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Job Description Below:
Data is constantly evolving and changing. Our integration platform looks to help simplify the difficult task of storing, processing, delivering, retrying and dealing with the success & failure of data delivery. Integrating data from multiple points and consolidating the work within an architecture that will leverage each new domain as a separate microservice. Working to unify all our applications and continue to integrate new data points, this centralized platform will provide the microservice chassis and services needed to deliver quickly and performantly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a true team player, be kind, radically candid and be willing to help out
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members in active design and development
- Elegant development,producing clean, crisp, fault-tolerant, performant, easy to maintain, tested code.
- Embrace a Lean methodology and an agile mindset, reducing risk, waste, in short iterations, with incremental planning on small teams that are continuously learning enough to deliver self-documented solutions via CI\CD.
- Be accountable to commitments made to the team and leadership, setting and achieving milestones and goals
- Be responsible for success, taking ownership and pride in the active work, bringing in fresh ideas, investing in growing yourself, team members, product, and the company by collaboration and sharing.
- Learn and represent client needs, partaking in active discussions, understand their needs and producing effective technical design in accordance with the company architecture and platform.
- Safeguard the client, protecting their data and their business as a priority.
- Assist with technical guidance and direction, working with your lead \architect to share vision and deliver it
- Mentor developers and be a sounding board for application level discussions, taking ownership and escalating any items that need to be discussed with lead
- Take personal responsibility over your assigned deliverables, communicating blockers and time concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years of professional software development
- 5+ years working with C# and the .NET platform
- 2+ years working in Systems Integration
We need candidates that know the technologies below (listed in order of importance). If you know five that’s great.
- .NET Core \ .NET Standard
- Web API framework
- XML, Json
- SQL Server
- Azure Functions
- Azure Storage
- Azure Service Bus
Having these skills is highly preferred.
- DevOps (CI/CD Pipelines)
- Azure Functions v2 with .Net Core
Our Development Environment
We use Git for source control, GitFlow as a branching strategy, Azure DevOps for CI\CD, Agile as a mindset and Scrum as the methodology that governs planning and delivery.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: