If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Technical Skills: Agile, Analytical, someone who has possibly played a product owner, must understand, good negotiators, QA’s, UX/UI development, must have great comm skills as they will be working with remote businesses, be able to write requirements in UI (will have help)
MUST HAVE WORKED ON DIGITAL PROJECTS, CUSTOMER FACING, AND WEB APPLICATIONS
DOESN’T WANT ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN DOING ETL AND BACKEND
Sr. Business Analyst
Essential Duties, Responsibilities AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Leads project by working closely with both business representatives and IT leadership to provide system designs that meet business and reporting requirements.
- Acts as lead and review point for the functional requirements and designs on major initiatives assigned
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Prepares detail work plan and schedule, completes analysis and research, identifies options, and recommends actions or changes for the design portion of assigned projects
- Monitors current and developing industry trends requirements in the business analysis and design arena and makes recommendations to support core business IT objectives
- Develop and establish, and enforce quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Develop and write test plans and scripts for tracing defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems and operations systems.
- Perform testing and analysis of test reults for new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Identify and document issues and assist in issue resolution.
- Conducts and attends meetings as IT liaison with regards to systems/procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of seven (5) years job-related experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Industry background in health insurance, employee benefits solutions, & HRIS platforms.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Understands project management concepts
- Experience working in agile environments using appropriate tools such as VSTS, & Teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
- Read, comprehend, interpret, and analyze moderately complex job-related documents and financial records.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated to a higher level.
- Fast learner of new tools, processes and methodologies.
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Work in and promote cooperation in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Logical, efficient, keen attention to detail, highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Communicate with all levels of internal personnel, both verbally and in writing.
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email the answers the questions below: