We have a Richardson, TX client that is looking for a Sr Compensation Analyst.
Direct-hire Sr Compensation Analyst Opportunity With a Great Company in Richardson, TXSenior Compensation Analyst
General Summary: The Compensation Analyst is responsible for the analysis, program administration and implementation of compensation programs consistent with the goals and objectives of the company. Provides advanced consultative technical expertise, guidance and recommendations on base pay management and incentive programs. Communicates Compensation knowledge and practices to HR team members and other employees, including executive management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and creates job documentation, analyzes and conducts evaluations. Includes reviewing job information with clients and providing guidance, analyzing published survey data, identifying comparable external and internal positions, and formulating salary and grade recommendations such that they are externally competitive and internally equitable.
- Plays a lead role in the design and administration of base pay and incentive programs, including salary increases, the Annual Bonus Plan and recognition programs. Includes conducting advanced audits, creating financial modeling, responding to inquiries, submitting requests for processing to payroll, providing guidance on payment administration, creating Excel worksheets, formulas and workflow design.
- Manages compensation survey input and analysis. Includes collection of data, running reports, job matching, interfacing with survey vendors, communicating with internal clients company-wide and adhering to several deadlines simultaneously.
- Develops and communicates recommendations on salary structure design and administration. Conducts ad-hoc surveys and market research to identify market trends and monitor market sensitive jobs.
- Ensures compliance with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay. Stays up-to-date on current Compensation-related legislation and trends.
- Plays a lead role in supporting compensation business processes for performance management using the systems for goal planning and performance management. Manages the life cycle of the performance management process, to include communicating timelines, coordinating training efforts and ensuring that employees and managers meet all expected deliverables.
- Communicates and works in partnership with HR team members, sales operations and Finance on compensation initiates, projects and systems. Leads the design and updating of tools
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Can you please email an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a contract position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?