We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Direct-hire Senior Full Stack .Net Developer Opportunity in Addison, TX
Job Title: Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer (No Sponsorship Provided)
The Sr. Net Developer is responsible for designing, developing and supporting client’s enterprise applications and data analysis. This position will be expected to work with cross-functional teams over the full range of the software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in database and application development.
• Responsible for contributing to design, development, testing, deployment and support of enterprise applications
• Develop software solutions compliant with Enterprise Architecture, Processes, Procedures and Protocols
• Works with architects and developers to report development progress.
• Follows development processes and procedures
• Responsible for timely completion of the development phase of projects
• Responsible for contributing to technical design specifications and technical design reviews.
• Follows coding, design, quality and standards as dictated by senior and lead developers.
• Supports critical production systems
• Supports fellow developers through knowledge sharing, constructive feedback and peer code reviews
• Supports, Communicates and works as a team with BA/QA/PM/Infrastructure.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Min 8+ years of programming experience using .Net/C#
• Min 2+ years of experience developing cloud based applications using Azure technology.
• SQL/T-SQL experience and knowledge a MUST
• Source code management skills like branching, merging code is a MUST.
• UI development experience with HTML5, Angular JS, ASP.Net, MVC3, WPF applications. (+)
• Experience with Continuous build and integration and automated deployment
• Agile methodology and TDD practitioner
• Solid experience designing and developing .NET-based solutions using OOP concepts that include many of the following technologies:
o Web service development and utilization (SOAP webservices using WCF and Rest Services using WebAPI)
o ADO.Net entity framework, Code First, Linq to SQL
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email me directly at
email@example.com and include answers to the questions below:
1) Can you email an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to a direct-hire position?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”