Direct-hire Remote Senior Software Developer Opportunity With Growing Company in Dallas, TX
Our client company teams collaborate using video and screen sharing technology which means you’ll feel like you’re part of the team while also enjoying the convenience of remote work.
This role will be responsible to design, implement & maintain the next generation of integration system(s) required for client company. You will be a senior member of an agile software development program helping to shape our integration environment by collaborating with key IT and business stakeholders. You will need to have expertise to implement & maintain a scalable modern integration system, connecting multiple internal and external systems on a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure.
- Lead and mentor groups of developers and provide technical guidance.
- Evaluate new technologies to impact line of business applications, performing test build outs to support any validations needed
- Analyze data quality issue and setup processes to improve underlying data
- Design integration solutions including specifications, audit controls, exception and error-handling, security, retention, and recovery logic.
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the code-base is simple and well-documented.
- Prepare project schedules for the application development, enhancement, and maintenance efforts. Work with other development and testing teams to coordinate activities.
- Leads the scrum process and participates in all key ceremonies
- Prepares and delivers presentations on design & development
- Occasional long, irregular hours and travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field with
- 5 or more years’ experience in information technology with at least 3 years’ experience specifically in integration technologies using enterprise scale APIs
- Experience in development using .Net, C#, SOA, ASP.NET
- Experience with SQL, Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Azure Integration Services/Logic Apps
- Experience with Azure Cloud IAAS or PAAS
- Experience with latest Microsoft technologies, design patterns, unit testing, refactoring, Agile, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration principles
- Leverage MS tooling, such as VSTS to run efficient agile teams
- Knowledge or Experience with Integration platforms such as BizTalk, MuleSoft, Boomi is a plus
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small-and large-group settings.
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at email@example.com or please answer the questions below and attach your resume: