We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
IT Specialist – Warehouse Support
Pay: $15/hr plus excellent benefits
Maintain and provide computer support for all traveling IT Specialist. Check all equipment incoming and outgoing to show site for malfunctions, repair if necessary. Maintain all software updates on images built for all rental equipment.
- Maintain rental computer equipment with both software and hardware upgrades as needed and approved.
- QA all incoming and outgoing equipment to verify all accessories are packed to complete the equipment.
- Consult with Digital Services Operations Manager on equipment needed to support traveling IT Specialist.
- Ability to consult with other departments within Client to complete rental orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Responsible for maintaining backups of all computer rental images.
- Maintain safe technical practices by preventing computer virus and Electrostatic (ESD) damage.
- Reviews all rental orders in Inventory Tracking software and prepares all equipment on order for shipment by specified date.
- Ability to assist others on getting equipment ready for shipment.
- Responsible for keeping the Digital Services area of the warehouse organized with large amounts of equipment incoming and outgoing on a daily basis.
- Works with Digital Services Operations Manager in the ongoing evaluation of the development of Digital Services at Client.
- Provide desktop support functions, to internal customers, which include desktop build, problem identification, analysis and resolution, and desktop application installations and upgrades as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience in a computer support position.
- Demonstrated sense of customer service
- Proficient computer hardware / software installation
- Proven organizational skills
- Working towards A+, Network+ certification or demonstrated qualifying experience,
- High School Diploma or GED
- Symantec Ghost experience
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email the answers the questions below:
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.