http://www.provisiontechgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/nov2008-PTG-logo-2-300x73.png 0 0 admin http://www.provisiontechgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/nov2008-PTG-logo-2-300x73.png admin2019-12-31 10:36:002019-12-31 21:36:41Direct-hire Facilities Manager in Richardson, TX
Direct-hire Facilities Manager in Richardson, TX
Direct-hire Facilities Manager Opportunity in Richardson, TX
The Regional Facilities Manager is a customer focused strategic planner who oversees repair services & capital investment projects that support the core business. This person will build and maintain healthy relationships between all levels of the Company Organization, its vendors, and contractors. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Facilities.
- General upkeep of maintenance and repairs of Company properties to ensure they meet health and safety standards of employees and customers. Keep locations within compliance of local regulations and lease requirements.
- Oversee and manage a comprehensive maintenance programs to ensure safety inspections and preventative maintenance programs are being properly scheduled and executed.
- Manage the routing of service requests received through a third party Facilities work order management system for all repair & maintenance needs monitoring vendor response, completion timeframes, and invoice timeliness.
- Review and approve quotes for additional work that is beyond the original scope or exceeds current Not To Exceed amounts.
- Reconcile and validate ensuring scope of work matches approved work order and supplier invoice.
- Collaborate with Corporate & Operations Management from various departments within the organization and Field Offices: Stores, Accounting, Safety, QA, and Finance.
- Establish and manage an annual Capital plan and budget for replacement of building assets & projects.
- Perform site assessments as determined by Senior Manager of Facilities to evaluate and assess the overall condition of properties, buildings and assets.
- Perform site assessments on acquisition targets as determined by the Development team to evaluate and assess overall condition of proposed acquired properties, buildings, and equipment to anticipate required investments.
- Partner on special projects and additional tasks as needed that may include, but not limited to new Construction locations and Shop Remodels.
- Primary contact and liaison for issue resolution of internal and external departments.
- Advanced computer technical skills (such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PPT).
- Ability to multi-task and communicate clearly with high-level of customer service to all levels of internal management.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to determine areas of opportunity to enhance processes.
- Extreme attention to detail with keeping the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to work independently and quickly make critical business decisions.
- High School Diploma as minimal requirement, Administrative/Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Facilities Management experience with multi-unit work history preferred.
- System knowledge of Service Channel, MacMunnis, MS Dynamics, MS Office products preferred.
Company’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.